Sunday, January 15, 2006

PANIC...same old story

Sometimes I can't help but scold myself for being so arrogant. Since I am a hard-headed-self-assured foxy lady who gets what she wants and have the great confidence that I could do things, I accepted numerous writing assignments and agreed to a deadline which is impossible to meet. Today, I am fretting because the 48 pages radio script is due tomorrow and so far, I am down to 40 pages. So, you see, I actually did accomplished something and at least, I am done with the 8 pages. Ha! Not only that, my arrogance extended to its highest level when I told my client that I'll complete the press kit this coming Tuesday or Wednesday, I also have a pressccon at the Department of Health this Monday and need to attend a health summit on Tuesday. Wednesday is the deadline for Manila Bulletin's articles and on the side, I need to coordinate various activities for the NGO project that I am targetting to close. Isn't it fun? Could you just not love me since I am a go getter person who likes many challenges which resulted to a deep shit?

Hmmm...I think the scolding will commence today...as in now na...since I am still here...doing nothing important...but fret.

4 comments:

  1. hay naku, kasi naman. let's talk when i'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ogster...miss na kita bro. How are you? When ka balik here sa Pinas? reunion tayo ha. Baka this weekend ay magkita-kits mga ka-STAG coz punta si Tats sa Dubai with her bagets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss yah too! huh? tats will be migrating na to dubai?! naku,baka nde ko maabutan. will be home 1st to 2nd wk of feb. btw, fannie will be here in sing on the 26th. six months lola mo here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ikamusta mo kami kay Fannie. Talagang jet setter ang lola fannie. Last time we heard ay nasa Malaysia ba or Thailand s'ya...now Singapore naman. When daw s'ya uwi? Hindi nga namin napanood yung movie nya na bilog eh...nacensor yata. LOL. Si Tats, I think aalis this 27th kaya naghahanap ng gimmick. Can't wait to see you bro. sana si Nono ay makapagbakasyon na rin.

    ReplyDelete