Saturday, January 07, 2006

It was never the same


I was with some MFA classmates at Kaibigan eating lunch today and when I looked at their faces, I was sad. I miss the guys guys terribly. I was trying to be friendly to my not so new classmates and indeed, I found some whom I think I could get along with...even for the whole semester but still, I can't help but to miss the old wacky faces of the MFA barkada whom I got used to for almost a year. Imagine, I was with this wacky old bunch of far-out, groovy, neurotic but happy group whom I shared my deepest darkest carnal secrets every Saturday and just after a couple of weeks, just after the holidays, they were gone. Well, not totally...I hope, but their presence made a great difference.

I miss Louie. Yes, you got it right. Eventhough we act like two immature beast sometimes and almost kill each other...with nagging silence, I still miss him. Who wouldn't anyway. You will not find another egocentric but lovable friend, right? Mich who haven't been able to finish her carnal lecture 101 yet from good old moi, Allan who started the Marabini thingy, Razel whom I still want to hear more secrets and revelations, Cherrie whom I wanted to know more, Althea my very first lung center buddy, my katsismisan even before the MFA guys guys was formed and my confidante for the more gory details of my carnal escapades and lovelife...as in, and lastly, Junie, my church buddy...AS IN (LOL), my kalokohan buddy at laging kaaway but my kakampi. Well, I don't miss Candy since she is my classmate for Literary History of the Philippines churva, so we will be sick and tired with each other's beautiful faces and great sense of humor for the rest of the term. Ha! See what I mean? Who wouldn't miss a group like the MFA guys guys?

4 comments:

  1. i miss you too, heizel. mua!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waah! I still can visit--and will visit every Saturday naman e. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo nga...kalungkot lang kasi nun. nag-comment ako about sa ganda ni maricel laxa, at NR as in no reaction from my new classmates...pero mga artista din naman ang pinag-uusapan. as in, wala talagang connection...hindi pareho ang wave lenghts. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. i misssssssssssssssssssssssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu alllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

    ReplyDelete