Saturday, February 25, 2006

nerves et.al part 2

Here I go again...talking about nerves, nerves and the nerve of some people pushing me around. Hey! You can't and I won't let you. (SLAP! SLAP!) It's hard to realize that the person who is pushing me to finish that goddamn report is moi. Sometimes I scare myself of talking aloud...scolding myself for not doing this and that and lastly, I even talk in my dreams now. A 'someone' told me and it's a good thing it's not the oohhhs and the aaahhhs that my sleepy body released in my not so asleep carnal lips. To add confusion to my hectic, erratic and crazy schedule and...life, here's a story which is not so funny.

A couple of days after going home to the dusty and dangerous Manila, I was sound asleep at my friend's house when in the middle of the night, I woke up and rushed halfway downstairs. I looked around and scared myself for I didn't know where I was. I thought I was still somewhere in the regions and the once familiar house in Sampaloc is not so familiar anymore. It took me I guess a good five minutes before realizing that I am home. I am in Luzon that awhile ago, peacefully sleeping in a comfortable and warm blanket. Is it not scary? Well, here's another one. After taking my most needed rest of full ten hours, I woke up crying. Again, I blame it on the pressure or maybe...just maybe I am losing my mind.

Last Saturday, I went out together with the MFA Guys Guys. In a freaking, fucking bar somewhere along Ma. Orosa and Nakpil, this goddamn waiter pushed me so the bitchy side of god old moi couldn't contain herself and screamed her head off. A day after, I could not even remember what pissed me off.

2 comments:

  1. i know what you mean about waking up crying! as in. i'm this stressed about the work i've taken on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here alts...kaya nga i'm playing hard din eh kasi i'm working hard.

    ReplyDelete