Heizel's Musings

Traveler and wanderer of life and living...contemplating and savoring life's happiness and pain.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ang mga alalahanin araw-araw

Image credit to the linked website
Posted by Heizel Mainar at 10:36 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Heizel Laru-an Mainar

Heizel Laru-an Mainar
Creative writer and researcher

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ▼  2012 (10)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  August (2)
      • Plagiarism Brouhaha in PI
      • Ang mga alalahanin araw-araw
    • ►  July (6)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2006 (22)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2005 (11)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)

Popular Posts

  • Filipino Idiomatic Expressions
    Graphics is not mine. Credits go to the link provided. How many times you’ve told someone ‘keep your head above water’ or ‘I’ll drop ...
  • Common Filipino Phrases
    Graphics is not mine. Credits goes to the link provided: K amusta po kayo, tuloy po kayo, and salamat po are just some of the usu...
  • Ready. Set. Go!
    It's been a long while since I last released...shared my angst in this unfathomable blog. Obviously, lots of things happened to your dea...
  • Ang mga alalahanin araw-araw
    Image credit to the linked website
  • lost in space and everything else
    This has been going on for the last couple of weeks. I felt like a zombie, hollow inside and been trying to drown myself with all the noise...
  • samut saring karanasan, kapangahasan, katatawanan at kahihiyan
    Sa nakalipas na halos isang buwan, talaga namang napakaraming nangyari sa akin na samut saring karanasan. Halos hindi ko mabilang at maalala...
  • mystifying love
    I can't remember the last time I fell in love. I am not even sure if it was love or just frustration. I am having a hard time defini...
  • PANIC...same old story
    Sometimes I can't help but scold myself for being so arrogant. Since I am a hard-headed-self-assured foxy lady who gets what she wants ...
  • Plagiarism Brouhaha in PI
    Image is not mine. Credits goes to the link provided     Recently and even up to now, plagiarism became a byword that plagued and i...
  • hep! hep! and away!
    I often wonder why most people...or so it seems...that they look so simple yet so happy with their lives? Maybe it was just me being as com...
All blog articles are original composition of Heizel L.Mainar. Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.